How you all doing? As you may have noticed by looking at the title, I have been nominated by to do the Liebster Award again by the wonderful Amy from Amy's Makeup Place. Thank you for the nomination =)
The rules for this are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions that the person who nominated you gave
- Nominated 10 bloggers (or blogs) who have fewer than 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice to answer.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog with a link back to your post.
My Questions from Amy Are:
1. What is your favourite Drugstore make up brand?
Maybelline is definitely my favourite; actually a large majority of my products are Maybelline.
2. Are you a Samsung or IPhone girl?
I am a Samsung kind of girl I find it is just so much more versatile, has so much more ability and you get more for your money.
3. What is your current favourite song?
My current favourite song is Colour by Halsey from her new album Badlands
4. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grow up?
When I was younger I wanted to be a vet or zoo keeper, but now I am not sure.
5. Will you still be blogging in 5 year's time?
I would like to be, I am planning of travelling and would like to use this blog to document my experiences for others and to use as a kind of journal for myself in the future.
6. Are you a tea or coffee person?
At the moment I am a tea kind of person, in my pantry I have so many different types and flavours.
7. What was the last film you watched and did you enjoy it?
The last film I watched was actually Nanny McPhee... Probably isn't my favourite movie but I am not going to diss Nanny McPhee.
8. What do you prefer Snapchat or Instagram?
I prefer to use Instagram, I don't why...
p.s. If you would like to follow me on Instagram my user name is @Bloggermads or you can click on this link
9. Are you happy with your life at the moment?
At the moment I have just made a few changes, they have really paid off and made a huge difference on my perspective, mindset and confidence. A few changes I made include starting a new school because I was completely miserable at my old one and taking part in a course called Miss ART, or ART your life with Catie Kirke. This program was absolutely amazing and is coming to Melbourne. I was actually planning on doing a separate post about this program and its benefits.
My advice for those thinking about making a change because they are not happy or would just like to is DO IT! I was so unsure about making changes because change can be hard, it is different and I kept thinking "What if I don't like it?", "What if it isn't as good", "What if people there don't like me", "What if...", "What if..." and I was thinking quite negatively. My mum reminded me "The biggest risk is not taking the risk at all." and that it couldn't get much worse than it is so I might as well give it a go.
Your mindset affects everything, If you are thinking the experience will be negative it most likely will be, I know sometimes it can be hard sometimes to switch to positive thinking about some things but it helps. Often if you have to do things eg. school, work, etc. then you might as well find a way to do it positively, for me it was moving because the place I was at wasn't where I wanted to be and wasn't offering the opportunities and classes I needed for my future and my development. Remember happiness is the most important part of life, if you aren't happy where you are you make a move, you aren't a tree. You don't need to wait for someone else to move you or take the first step. I encourage you to make the step.
Wow, this answer was longer than expected. Yes I am Happy, but I still have goals and ambitions I am working towards which is a good thing.
My questions to nominees:
- What is your favourite makeup brand?
- If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you instantly go?
- When did you start blogging and what made you start?
- If you could talk to a younger version of yourself what advice would you give?
- What is one make up item you couldn't live without?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- .Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
- Books or Movies? I f so, which one specifically?
- Where is your favourite place to eat out?
- What is on the top of your current beauty wish list?
And I Nominate:
- Carmen from Forever Hibernating
- Sarai from Sarai's Outlet
- Sarah from Sarah CC Bence
- Lauren from Listen Lauren
- Evangeline from Enavgeline Louise
- Franzi from Franzi Gilbert
- Steph from Looking for Steph
- Shannon-Grace from Bubbles and Fresh
- Meg from Frizzy Teapot
- Millie Jessica from Milliejessica
That is the end of this post, hope you all enjoyed and discovered some new amazing blogs.
Are there any particular things you guys want me to write about? I'm just curious.
Did you know there are 450+ of you all on Bloglovin'? That is so AMAZING!
I hope you have a wonderful day/night.