So that is what I am going to do.
- 1 & 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Plain Flour
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Shredded Coconut
- 150g of Batter
- 1 & 1/4 table spoons of Golden Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Bicarbonate Soda
- 2 Table Spoons of Boiling Water
- Large Spoon'
- Large Bowl
- Small Saucepan
- Measuring cups ad spoons
- Put on some of you favourite music
- Wash your hands.
- Collect equipment and ingredients
- Pre heat oven to 140 degrees celsius.
- Combine oats, flour sugar and coconut in a large bowl.
6. boil some water in a kettle.
7.Combine butter and golden syrup in a saucepan on low heat until butter is melted.
8. Mix water and bicarb together then stir into butter and golden syrup.
9. Make a little hole in the centre of the flour, coconut and sugar mix. i.e well. Then pour the butter and golden syrup mixture into the dry ingredients.
10. Mix it together well, make sure you can't see any flour. It may be crumbly.
11. Prepare a tray, cover an oven proof tray with baking paper and if you think you need to lightly grease it with some spray oil or butter.
13. Using your hands, take about a spoon full of the mix, roll it into a ball and then squish it down a little on the tray.
14. Cook in the oven for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
15. let them sit for 5 to 10 minutes so they cool and set.
NOW ENJOY :)
My mum and I often make a mix of these, shortbread and sugar cookies to give to our family. We usually wrap them up in some cellophane with some ribbon tied around the top and wah lah, a cute home made present for those you love that look great and taste even better.
Can you believe there are only 28 days until Christmas, that's less than a month! Are you all as excited as I am? Let me know if you love Anzac Biscuits as much as my family and I, if you have tried them before or if you are going to give them a go. Don't forget if you try them out to let me know in the comments or tag me in a photo on Instagram, you can find my social media links under the header, or my common username is Bloggermads.
Are there any particular things you guys want me to write about? I'm just curious.
Did I metion there are currently 516 of you on Bloglovin'
I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night.