First... Um there are 270 of you! THAT'S AMAZING!!! Also this weeks most popular Instagram posts are macaroons and puppies are my most popular posts, I just thought I would share that with you.
Like I said in my previous post, today I will be sharing with you how to make Duche de Leche Filling, which I used in my macaroon recipe. Let's get started.
Ingredients and Equipment
- 1 395g can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Boiled water (amount depends on how large your trays are)
- Glass dish- oven safe
- Either a roasting pan or cake tin - large enough for you glass dish to fit in and easily remove
- Aluminium Foil
2. Pour you condensed milk into the glass tray
3. Cover the glass dish in foil
4. Place foil covered tray in cake tin/roasting tray
5. Fill the rest of the roasting tray with boiling water until it comes to the same height on the glass as the condensed milk.
6. Bake in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 1 hour.
be super hot and so will the surrounding water.
TAH DAH! The Duche de Leche Filling.
Have you made this, a variation or want to have a go? let me know in the comments below.
Are there any particular things you guys want me to write about? I'm just curious.
I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night.