Friday 20 February 2015

Liebster and Sisterhood of World Bloggers

AND
 SISTERHOOD OF WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD


Hello Wonderful People,In the past few days I have been fortunate enough to be nominated for two awards by two of  some of my favourite blogs. THANK YOU!!!The rules I am following are those used by the lovely  Courtnie from F.I.F, who nominated me for the Liebster Award. F.I.F standing for Food, Interior and Fashion, some of my favourite topics and a really fun blog to read.

I was also nominated by the wonderful Lauran from Whimsy Writer, a blog about fashion, DIY, cosmetics, etc. (all things I enjoy reading about) to do the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award. From what I have gathered, these are sets of questions about yourself from one blogger to another, resulting in a ricochet affect of getting blogs shared around on the internet and I think that's a good thing. Like Whimsy Writer, the questions are very similar so I also have decided to combine both awards into one.


So the rules are: 
1. Share 11 random facts about myself.
2. Answer 11 questions given to me from the blogger who nominated me
3. Nominate a few blogs with less than 200 followers
.4. Tag in the blogs who nominated you.
5. Tag in the blogs you nominated.
6. Let the bloggers you nominated know that you nominated them.

Ok that doesn't sound to hard so let's get started.

1. Believe it or not, I can/ have ridden a unicycle 23 metres.
2. Cookies and Cream is my favourite ice cream. 
3. I enjoy painting and drawing but need practice.
4. I am new to blogging.
5. I extremely dislike it when people choose a song by skipping through the playing song.
6. I have not broken a bone.
7.  My music taste varies quite a lot.
8. Penguins are pretty amazing in my opinion.
9.  Tim Tams and Vegemite are two of the best foods in the world.
10. My dream is to travel.
11. I am no good at make-up.



1. What is your dream career?
To be completely honest, I have absolutely no idea what I want to do; actually that's a bit of a lie, I have an idea. I think my dream career would be something to do with travelling, it always has and probably always will. I can't wait to start travelling and be able to just keep going, I am already planning my travel plans but being able to earn money and make a career out of it would be amazing. A make up artist is also in the cards, but currently you definitely wouldnt want me to do your make-up, maybe after some practice and or a course. If both of these ideas could be combined and I am a travelling make-up artist, that sounds great.

2. What is your favourite place on Earth and why? 
I haven't been to many places on Earth, country wise anyway but my favourite place so far is Melbourne, big city filled with opportunities and made up of both the beautiful old fashion styled buildings with detailing every where and modern, new fresh buildings of luxury. Gorgeous countryside and nature, whether its beach or bush; just a short tram, train or car ride from the CBD.Ask me in a few years once I have hopefully traveled the world it may have changed but Melbourne will most likely always a stay in the top few.

3. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?If I could change one thing about myself I would probably give myself more confidence and not be such a worry wort. I know that I should just listen to all the sayings and quotes saying be yourself, nobody is perfect, everybody is made to be different and I am currently working on this but occasionally I am that person that seems sort of quiet but then I try to be a part of a grpup so I try and say something but it comes out weird or like I'm trying too hard or something. I dont' know.


4. If you could be a character in any TV Show, film or book who would you be? I would like to be... Hmmm. Maybe Hermione from Harry Potter, because of how smart she is.

5. What would your death row dinner be? 
For my death row dinner I would probably choose and all you can eat buffet filled with things from meat to fish and every possible dessert. This is simply because I love food in general and this is an extremely difficult question.

6. If you could meet someone famous dead or alive who would it be?Well, I would probably choose to meet a band if I can stretch the question that far so either All Time Low or 5sos and if not a band than probably someone really interesting from history like Einstein or someone.


7. What is your favourite book? 

My favourite book currently is Divergent, I know it is an old one and I did read it quite a few months ago... Lots of months ago. I just cant seem to get into find another I get really into, I have read many others since then and enjoyed them all however have just started a new book called 'Virals' by the author Kathy Reichs, which recommended to me by a friend. If anyone has any recommendations for a good novel, please let me know in the comments below.

8. What is your best skill?My best skill would probably be... Well, I am a pretty good air guitar player if that counts; I bet you are all jealous...


9.What is something you wish you invented? 

I wish I invented glad wrap because I believe it is an understated invention.

10. If you could be any ice cream flavour what would you be and why? Cookies and Cream. Definitely. I actually have no reason for this decision other than the fact that it is my favourite flavour.


11. Who is your style inspiration?

 My inspiration comes from many different fashion bloggers and random pictures I have seen on the internet; depending on the day and how I am feeling my stye cam range from pink fairy princess to band tee's and black skinny jeans.

I Nominate the following for the Liebster Award:1.Laura
2.Over The Bridge
3.Malika Heart


And your questions are:

1. Who is your favourite music group or musician?
2. What is your favourite makeup brand?
3. Your favourite book of all time?
4.Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is is?
5. If you could travel one place on earth, where would you go?
6. If you could meet someone famous from the past or present, who would you meet?
7. What would you dream job be?
8. What's something you wish you invented?
9. What was the last song you listened to?
10. Your favourite food is...
11. Why did you start blogging?


Have fun, Thanks again to those who nominate me.

Have a fantastic day or night,
TTFN,
Mads =)



No comments:

Post a Comment