I hope you are all well; I have actually pre-typed this post so that when I'm away I am able to post it on time if I have reception/internet while I'm gone. So I hope I can do so.
Can you all believe it is already the end of August? I can't and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing yet.
Anyway let's start my Last Friday Favourites of August.
1. Music Favs of the month as usual...
- The new BADLANDS album by Halsey, I love the songs on there, she is an amazing artist
- Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato.
- Hey Violets, 'I Can Feel It EP, I know this was release like a month ago, but I just got it and love it.
- 5 Seconds of Summer- Jet Black Heart and Fly Away from their new coming album Sounds Good, Feels Good. I am looking extremely forward to this next album.
2. My new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, I got this from the Priceline Sale last week, it is actually one of many things I got... Maybe I'll do a makeup haul post when I get back if anyone wants and some reviews?
3. Also from this haul I finally got BABY SKIN PRIMER!!! Ahhhh I have wanted to try this for so long and have been patiently waiting for I don't even know how long.
4. Since I had such great results with the tea tree face wash for The Body Shop and it is their 25th birthday for the range, so therefore they had larger bottle sizes I went and got a bottle of the Tee Tree Facial Toner and Blemish Eraser. I can honestly say that these are some of the best face products I have used on my skin, they are working wonders.
I will post my travel blog post when I get home, but am still posting on Instagram while away. I can't wait to share with you all my adventures!
Have an amazing day/night
P.S. There are 365 of you!!! THANK YOU