Monday 6 April 2015

An Eggcellent Easter




Good day Everyone,
Today is EASTER! I hope you are all having a eggcellent day so far (see what I did there?); filled with  chocolates, egg hunts and bunny rabbits. Also to those who are religious and see this as a day not only about chocolate but why we have this day to begin with, have a lovely day :)

Today, I was lucky enough to wake up with a huge surprise on my bed side table, know what it was? 
A HUGE KINDER SURPRISE!!! That is correct, I opened my eyes to see the most glorious of all chocolate eggs in giant size, waiting to be opened by mwa. Before I opened it I said good morning to the family. You know that amazing feeling you get when you walk into a kitchen with the smell of things baking in the oven, specifically cakes is lingering? Well, I was fortunate enough my mum had decided to make some fruit loaf and hot-cross buns this morning. Great start to the day. 

To be completely honest, yes, I did eat my  chocolate egg for breakfast.  There was no hesitation in ripping into this huge pile of joy; partially to eat it and partially to get to the toy.

 It is an amazing toy may I just say. I got a cute little Tazzy Devil which catapults these little leaf discs into a hippopotamus' mouth; while they stand in a cardboard waterhole/savanna thing! How cool is That?!?
 No joke, look at these pics for proof:





I bet you wish you had a cute little Tazzy Devil which catapults these little leaf discs into a hippopotamus' mouth; while they stand in a cardboard waterhole/savanna thing!
Just joking.

I hope you all have a fantastic day/night!
 How did you celebrate Easter? Let me know in the comments below :)
TTFN
Mads =)






No comments:

Post a Comment