How you all doing? As you may have noticed by looking at the title, I have been nominated by two great blogs, Brittany and Ella to do the Liebster Award. Yes that is correct, two people have nominated me, thankyou so much the both of you!
Now because both blogs nominated me I am going to just combine them in to one big one =)
The rules for this are as follows:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- List 11 fun facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you gave
- Nominated 11 bloggers (or blogs) who have under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice to answer.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog with a link back to your post.
Now because both blogs nominated me I am going to just combine them in to one big one =) and instead of writing 11 fun facts about me, just answer both sets of questions..
My questions from Brittany are:
1. If you could only shop in one store for clothing, where would it be?I was going to say Myers or something because they supply everything but then realised I can't afford anything there, so... Probably Target or Cotton On because they both have a variety of all clothing types and usually up to date with the styles they supply.
2. What is your most recent beauty purchase?
My most recent beauty purchase would be my Revlon, Colour Stay, Browmaker; in the #02 Light Brown. I am actually quite impressed with this product, it is really easy to use and has good results so far.
3. What is your all time favourite lip product?
Currently me Baby Lips, Lip Balm. It is just amazing; it adds a little colour, moistriser, SPF, and feels great.
4. If you could live in any city in the world, which one would it be?
I am currently thinking Melbourne, NYC or somewhere else.
5. What is on the top of your current beauty wishlist?
I am currently in the market for a new mascara, I of course have heard many recommendations and reviews online about many different brands and stuff but this has just given me so many more options and is making it harder to choose.
so if you have any recommendations or preferences, let me know in the comments below. PLEASE. I know it shouldn't be this hard but I can't decide.
6. What is on the top of your current fashion wishlist?
I am looking for an affordable pair of cute heels. A pair that can be easily matched and paired with most things.
My style can range from being a fairy princess to light grunge (black skinny jeans and band tee's) and hobo depending on what I feel like that day and whats appropriate for the particular occasion.
7. How would you describe your style?
I am in love with the perfume 'With Love' by hilary duff and 'Soft Musk' from Avon (this actually came in the shape of a Christmas tree and with a same scented hand cream).
8. What is your all time favourite perfume?
Both are quite sweet scented but I really like them.
9. What is the one piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
I would tell myself to take advantage of nap time in kindergarten; don't resist a rest ( hahahahahahaha, get it? oh my, I just started laughing and people were looking at me like 'what is wrong with her')
Also, rock that pretty pink raincoat you have, it is totally adorable, everyone will be jealous and if you don't your future self is going to be so annoyed with you.
10. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
Macca's: it is in my budget and I can get a happy meal because there isn't an age limit in the description saying if you are older than 12 you need to get an expensive adult meal.
Either that or this cute Thai place in the city, sorry I cant remember what it is called but it is traditional and stuff, I think, so you can sit on the floor with these special cushions that are designed to be like table chairs. It's so cool. The food is pretty good too, don't go on Sundays though, they are closed then; I found out the hard way.
11. What are your plans for Summer 2015?
Sleep, Friends, Movies, Beach, Bowling, Cool photos and Books. If I can afford it, maybe some travel too.
My questioons from Ella are:
1.What made you want to start a blog?
Mostly just something to do, get my thoughts out there and talk about makeup and fashion, travel and basically what ever I feel like. I just thought it would be fun, it has also gotten me into reading more blogs then I used to and I think it is great.
2.What is your best memory from childhood?
Probably camping with my family.
3.What is your favourite snack?
Chocolate because it is amazing or apple and peanut butter, it is not as weird as you might origianally think; I saw it pinterest and some other blogs and thought 'hey, lots of people are suggesting it, how bad can it be?' so I tried it and it is really nice I think.
4.What could you not live without?
My fam. Easily. Yeah you may say its cheesy and typical but honestly is, I don't know what I would do without them.
5.Where would you most like to travel to?
Probably North America... and most other places I could go. I would really like to do some volunteer work somewhere but don't know where yet.
6.Favourite band/musician and your favourite song of theirs?
That question is basically impossible for me to answer, I love ATL, almost all music (almost) ranging from SWS & ATL to Ed Sheeran & 5sos . Yes, yes I even like 1D.
7.What is one thing you are looking forward to?
I am really lookign forward to my future travels to a city I will anounce at a later date to watch a 5sos concert. =)
8.How would you describe your style?
Please refer to question 7 asked by Brittany
9.What is your favourite book?
The Divergent series is probably my favourite to date, it has been a long time since I have read it but just can't find one that tops it yet. Any suggestions I should give a go? let me know.
10.Who is your idol and what would you say to them if you could meet them?
Honestly, there are so many people I idolise, listing them would take a long, long time.
But currently in my life, right now, my parents. They are a huge part of my life and I couldnt imagine a better person to be in their places . lucky for me, I get to speak with them every day, usually.
My questions to nominees:1. How would you describe your style?
2. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you instantly go?
3. If you could be a food, what food would you be?
4. Favourite beauty product at the moment?
5. Favourite Song or Album at the moment?
6. Books or Movies? I f so, which one specifically?
7. What fashion item is at the top of your wish list?
8. Who in the world do you wish you could meet?
9. Favourite Food?
10. What advice would you give your younger self?
11. Why did you start Blogging?
And I Nominate:
Let me know when you have posted your award in the comments,
Hope to hear from you all soon!
Have an awesome day/night,