Saturday 7 March 2015

Someone Likes Reese's





Hi, my name is Mads and I am a self-confessed Reese's Chocolate addict.
I can assure you all that this is the most chocolate of this sort I have EVER had; I usually just stick to the occasional Reese's Cup, however, upon my arrival in Melbourne, a whole new door opened. A door to Hershey Heaven.

If you do not know what Reese's Chocolate is, you have not lived!

While shopping, I stumbled upon many chocolate and peanut butter iteams I did not know existed and decided to buy them for multiple reasons:
1. To make sure they all taste good.
2. To share with you all my astonishment of how many different types of Reese's products there are.
3. I know I'll like them and so will my dad.

I have not been able to finish them all yet simply due to the fact that they are really sweet after more than one, so I have to have breaks in between eating them.

In total I have located 9 different sorts of these Hershey's, Reese's Chocolates, including:
1. The Original, Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
2. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
3. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
4.Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
5.Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Sticks.
6.The Crispy Crunch Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar.
7. Reese's Big Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
8. Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pieces.
9. Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter CEREAL!

Now, the cereal. My HIPPO, it is like eating pure sugar with the occasional choc chip and peanut. not litteraly, thats just what it tastes like. If you have children who like most are already hyper, DON'T FEED THEM THIS!



Any way, do you love or hate Reese's? let me know, below.
Have a great day/night,
Mads =)






No comments:

Post a Comment