Friday 27 March 2015

First Last Friday Favourites!



HELLO!
Hey all, How ya' goin',
If you hadn't noticed, there have been some reno's happening on my page, yes it does look tacky right now but hopefully it is going to look better than before =)
Also,  I came up with a catchy phrase for Fridays, that's right Last Friday Favourites, in these posts I am going to share with you all a list of my favourite foods, cosmetics, nic-nacs, pointless objects, music, movies, anything!



this week is my first edition so if you are not a fan or have another suggestion please let me know, I don't want to post things that people find boring and are uninterested in.

So a little while ago I went on a huge makeup splurge and bought some good quality stuff because my cheapies weren't doing so good. However, I have looked on my major supplier for this round, and the prices are much more than I paid. Though I did get them at a course , which probably is the big difference.

First is my Look Academy Natural Mineral Foundation SPF 15, this stuff is amazing! so smooth, easy to apply and you need hardly any to do you entire face.



My Look Academy brushes have also been fantastic,
In order from the front to the back, the front being the closest to you: 
My Round Contour brush
Pro Blending Fluff
Flat Top Foundation  Buffer brush




I also purchased this Nars Lip Gloss in the shade . It is so easy to apply, smooth and the colour not too over powering. Just a gloss with a subtle pink and some shimmer. 



MUSIC: this is a really tough one for me and it has been hard to choose, but would have to be Sleeping With Sirens new album MADNESS! I am in love with this, I have had it on pre-order since I found out about it and it is finally here (it's actually been about two weeks...) I have had it on replay and though it is different to there usual stuff, I like it.
I think for many people SWS or other bands similar is either you do or you don't like them. I love pretty much all music and this is no exception to me =)


Or I am also liking Sugar by Maroon 5, Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding and Afire Love by Ed Sheeran.



Pointless nic-nac/object is my new dolphin toothpick dispenser, it is amazing!
The dolphin legit bends over, picks up the tooth pic and holds it for you. Plus in the bottom are little floating and moving dolphins! I believe there is no need for further explanation. It is cool.






And last but not least my Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask! I love this so much, it smells amazing and last for days, makes my hair smooth and shiny and so simple to use. 



That is the end of this post, I hope you enjoyed it!
Do you have any of these products or any questions? If so let me know in the comments below and I'll get back to you, check back to see if I have replied as I'll try and do so ASAP.
Also did you all hear about Zayn, of course you have... It's all good Zayn :)
Have a great Day/Night,
TTFN 
Mads =)




6 comments:

  1. Sugar by Maroon 5 is always stuck in my head, so catchy! Great post :)


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, here is a link to my post: http://brittanyjarman.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-2.html

    Would be great if you could let me know once you've completed yours!!

    brittanyjarman.blogspot.com
    Brittany x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that hair mask! It's saved my hair! XD
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete